Monday, March 31, 2008

Terror

My 2 kids are real terror. You can't just leave them alone for a minute.

Alicia skipped school today as advised by Dr Ong. When I was cooking porridge for Brandon and Alicia this morning, I heard a loud cry. Brandon bit Ally at her back as he could not snatch the puzzle pieces from her.

Look at the bite mark.



Again, in the afternoon, when I was getting drinks for them in the kitchen, Brandon came to crying. Ally pulled his hair!

Well, these are not uncommon sights. I'm just putting them on record and having the picture as evidence.

When Bran was sleeping in the afternoon, I asked my mother-in-law (MIL) to help look after Ally while I take my shower. After my shower, my MIL was laughing away. I couldn't understand what she was saying until I saw what had happened. Ally tore the carpet at her play area! So angry that I made her pull her ears and face the wall. Wait till daddy is back before she gets it from him.


Before view of the play area.



After view of the play area.


Close-up of what Ally did. Is that a new map forming?

No comments: