Thursday, May 22, 2008

Roll over

Alicia and Brandon wanted to sleep on our bed last night.  They can't sleep together, side by side.  Daddy would be home late.  Hence, mummy slept in the centre and placed 2 big bolsters by the sides.  Alicia slept on my right and Brandon slept on my left.

I had intended to place Brandon in his bed after both fell asleep.  Alas, I fell into deep sleep with them.  At about 1am, I was awakened by a loud thud.  Brandon had rolled over the bed!  The "iron head" just gave me a blur look.  I quickly carried him and looked for any bumps on his head.  Nothing... put him back on his bed.

Daddy came up and asked what dropped.  Wah!  U mean it was so loud that he could even hear from downstairs?  But, the boy didn't even feel any pain!  Maybe, the bolster softened the fall. Oops...

He looks fine today.  Even went to get a pair of chopsticks and played "drums".

No comments: