Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Excursion!

Alicia and Brandon followed the teachers and friends for an excursion today. Each paid $15 for a trip to a fish farm in New Tien Lane and Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve. Initially, mummy wanted to follow cos worried. Ms Pang however prefers that we let them go alone. So, try out lor. Too bad, no pix to post.

When they came home after the half day trip, they were so excited, telling mummy about it. Simultaneously, the moment I stepped home, they told me:

Alicia: "Mummy, I saw a big fish (stretching out her hands)... Then must listen to the monkeys calling (placing her hand on her ear - listening). Got tortoise also. Then see so many fish..."

Brandon: "Mummy, I saw a big big fish (stretching out his hands too). I sit bus go see fish and bird. Then I fall down. Teacher Sue bao-bao me. I drink water. I also saw tortoise. Got 2, 3, 4, 5 fish..."

Then, Brandon hummed a song and Alicia sang along - "Everywhere I go (x2), People wants to know (x2), Who we are (x2), Where we come from (x2)..." Wow! Brandon can pick up the song fast.

I hope I didn't miss out on what they said cos I had to listen to both of them at the same time.

Daddy sms mummy and said he spoke to them over the phone. They also told him they saw fish and tortoise. When asked if they want to go again, both replied him, "YES!!!"

Once the momentum died off, Brandon said, "Mummy bring me upstairs take tu-tu-bear-bear." Guess, he's tired after the trip. In fact, both are tired, cos they're sleeping now, even without taking their afternoon milk.

No comments: