Monday, April 6, 2009

Enjoyable day for Alicia

Alicia's down this time. Brought her to see Dr Ong cos she has thick eye discharge and running nose. Her eyes were slightly red. Luckily the nurse gave me an appointment no. and we were done within an hour!

Diagnosis - could be a virus which attacks both the eyes and nose. Mummy forgot the term which he used. When I told him, "Her eyes already so small.. now even smaller." Dr Ong laughed out so loudly!

Daddy came to pick us up for lunch. Went Sushi Teh @ Serangoon Gardens. We proceeded to 99's place for her nap. She told Daddy, "I'm very happy. Brandon cannot come to 99's house. He likes to come to 99's house."

Before we went home, Mummy brought her to the public library at the nearby void-deck. Too bad it was closed. She kept counting to me - I went to so many places today. Dr Ong, Serangoon Gardens, 99's house, Library, Fetch Brandon, Home... I want to go gai-gai again at nite.

No comments: