Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost 3 hours of Art Class

Aiyo... Alicia was very slow in her painting today. Maybe cos she's tired? When I fetched her at 4pm, she's jus only started coloring her drawing! I guided and pushed her. Daddy was waiting in the car... Mummy me kept messaging him - give me another 10 mins.. 5 mins... 7 mins... It was almost 50mins, when he replied' "You and your 10 mins, 5 mins!" Oops...

So, why was she she slow? Mr Goh only asked her to draw 2 elephants and a girl. She wanted to add on - the girl holding on to a ball, the clouds, the tree! These were all added when she was coloring. When we were almost done, she said, "Mummy, my hands tired already." However, hands up to her piece of work! Today's theme - Elephants. I love it!!! Jus so nice when we saw them at the zoo yesterday.

No comments: