Monday, February 8, 2010

1st Swimming Lesson

Alicia & Brandon had their 1st swimming lesson at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex last Sat. The coach was very bad. When he saw Brandon, he said, "This boy cannot lah... too small. 2 or 3 years old?" I quickly said, "No, he's turning 4 already." His reply, "Huh... so short ah?" : p
I was quite worried initially, as they started off immediately at ther 1.2m deep pool. I kept reiterating to the coach that they dunno how to swim. Aunties Corina & Pat whose kids are also learning to swim, kept laughing at Mummy, saying I'm too uptight.

I'm glad Alicia & Brandon loves it. Alicia did very well, while Brandon only paid attention initially.
Playing when the coach was coaching other kids.
They were taught to kick and stretch their legs.
My lazy boy soon became lethargic and the other kids tot he fell asleep!
After the lesson, they played water with Daddy at the kids pool. That's when Brandon became energetic again.
We headed to Tampines for brunch & some last minute shopping for the kids.
Daddy was so hungry after swimming few laps and was happily enjoyng his food at Sushi Tei.

No comments: