Monday, April 19, 2010

Fell flat

Mummy me was preparing to bathe the kids in the afternoon. Alicia, Brandon & Caden were playing with each other. I saw Brandon jumping around when he suddenly lost his balance and fell flat on his left side of the face. It was so loud. My heart was thumping so fast cos I was afraid something bad might have happened. Quickly grabbed him up and check. Wahhhhhh!!!! He cried loudly. The whole left face was red. There was a baluku on his forehead and the cheek was rosy. Then, abit of blood came dripping from his nose. It was jus a teeny-weeny drop. Quickly showered them, put the other 2 to bed and brought him to see Uncle Ong.
"Hmmm... how did u jump? Still want to jump or not? Should I give u a big injection?" asked Dr Ong. He checked that he's alrite, other than a burst vessel in his nose and the baluku.
Aiyo... came home and still can anyhow jump n climb again. Kids never learn their lesson.

No comments: