Friday, May 21, 2010

Away for few days

Daddy & Mummy went for a short holiday for 5 days. It's the 1st time that Daddy & Mummy were away together after we had the kids. Caden was left at 99's place and Alicia & Brandon were looked after by Ah Ma and Xiao-gu.

Before we left, Alicia & Brandon were so happy. They said, "Yeah!!! No one will scold us for a few days... But for a few days only, cos when Er-gu comes home, she'll scold us too." (cos she's away in Japan) Not sure if this is really how they felt or it's cos Mummy psycho-ed them so.

When Mummy called home on the 2nd day, Brandon was quick to tell us that Alicia cried before she slept on the 1st nite cos she missed us. When asked if he missed us, his reply was, "Hmm... I think I miss you lah!"

As for Caden, he refused to talk to us over the phone. Angry with me??? Even after we came back, he refused to let me carry him. Only allowed Daddy to do so. It was almost half an hour later when I kept "begging" him that he allowed me to carry and hug him. When I asked if he was angry with me for not coming to see him for so many days, he nodded his head. Awww...

No comments: