Thursday, December 2, 2010

That Purple Dinosaur

Talk about us parents being busy during the kids' school term. It's worse during school holidays! It's show after show... Luckily (or unluckily), the speech & drama & some enrichment classes at our district are full. Else,... Mummies, u get what I mean?

Caden kept pestering Mummy to bring him to see Barney, the purple dino. Hence, we went to United Square today, hoping it won't be so crowded. After our lunch, quickly sent Daddy, with the receipt, to queue up at 12.30pm to redeem the photo pass to be given out from 1pm. Mummy brought the kids to shop around and managed to get them their school shoes for next year. Then, when we were at Gio Junior trying out a dress for Alicia, Daddy called to say that he's already redeemed the photo pass and is in the queue to watch the show. So happy!

While waiting... Caden kept asking me why he could only hear Barney & Friends sing but can't see them.


The kids, especially Caden, enjoyed the show very much. While queueing for the photo-shoot, Caden kept saying that he only wants to take photo with Barney & BJ. It was just nice that they were standing together at one corner. After the photo taking, he said to me, "Mummy, I said I want to take photo with Barney & BJ rite? But, I only took photo with BJ..." I only realised what he meant when I looked at the photo.
Not enuf of them? Here's a standee...

Enjoying ice-cream at Swensen's after the show. Oops... even Mummy also indulged in them when I'm still coughing!

No comments: