Thursday, February 10, 2011

Progress

As with last year, Alicia has homework at least thrice a week. I instil in her the habit of completing her homework the first thing she reaches home from school before she starts to play or take her lunch. This is one thing I'll always praise her - she jus loves to do such school work! She's done very well in her English and Chinese Spelling so far, getting full marks for all. Well done, my girl! This year, she refuses to take her afternoon nap. She'll bring out the activities books which Mummy bought for her and do pages till I sometimes plead with her to stop n rest. I know you're hardworking... Keep up the good work!
As for Brandon, he's also started having homework at least twice a week this year. I've seen improvements in him. He can concentrate better in terms of writing and reading. Jus the other day, he obtained a perfect score for his phonics assessment. Mummy treated him to ice-cream to reward him. Good job, my boy!
Caden... I dunno whether to be happy or sad. Every time Alicia or Brandon brings out their homework to do, he'll run to the cabinet to bring out his 'homework' too. We've bought quite a no. of activities books for him too and he loves them! Sometimes, I'll need to jagar him and dun hv the space n time to guide his older siblings in their work. Dats when I find him annoying.. Haa... But, it's because he's so interested in writing and coloring, that he's able to recognise all the letters and numbers and can even write a few of them before the age of 3. Jus the other day, he wrote his name on a piece of paper and asked me for the date. Haaa... cos each time jie-jie or gor-gor does their homework, they hv to write the date! Clever boy lah, Caden! Mummy is proud of you!

No comments: