Sunday, June 12, 2011

Singapore Botanic Gardens

We went to Singapore Botanic Gardens to watch the Xin Yao performance. The performance itself was a disappointment but the kids enjoyed themselves...


Getting ready for a ball game!!


Who's the Monkey!!

They played so much that they perspired profusely! Brandon & Caden's shirts were wet! As Mummy passed the towel I brought to a couple earlier (see story below), I could only remove their shirts for them to dry. See gor-gor fanning di-di while enjoying our picnic. Then, there's the 2 boys in the pic. My kids were playing iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab. An interested boy sitting nearby came to peep. We invited him to sit down, and he asked if he could play. Er... ok lor. Share share. But, once he started, his gor-gor came over too. And they refused to let my kids take turns to play! Er-gu was thankful that she didn't charge her phone earlier as the kids stopped only when the battery went flat!


Story: On our way walking to the amphitheatre, we saw a Dad pulling his 2-3 year old son's legs out from one of the planters outside the restaurant. Din know that the water was so deep! It happened jus right it front of me and I was in shock! My kids saw too and they were stunned. Seeing the Dad frantically digging for something to dry his son, I took out a towel from my bag and passed it to the expectant mum. Lesson learnt: Never let ur kids go near planters or even small ponds. You never know how deep the water can be!!!

No comments: