Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playful children

Daddy & Mummy had to make a trip to the lawyer's office @ HDB Hub in the morning. I had initially only intended to bring Alicia along. But, Daddy said, bring both. I regretted not disagreeing with him.

We had breakfast @ Ya Kun. Alicia was very good, eating on her own. Brandon, argh!!! He kept insisting on feeding himself. I didn't want to, of course. Again, Daddy said, never mind. So, I let him jagar lor. So angry! Just the 1st mouth only, and he dirtied his shirt! Daddy giggled... : #

After our appointment, we brought them to Kiddy Palace. Daddy went to Singapore Post & UOB to run some errands. Mummy me was left alone with the kids. Oh my! I can't handle them! When I couldn't take it, I told them I'll leave them alone. And, I walked off, hiding somewhere. Alamak! They couldn't be bothered with me!!! Silly Mummy had no choice but to just let them play with whatever they wanted till Daddy came back...

We went to 99's place to fetch Caden after that. Caden's been at 99's place for the past few days, so as not to catch the virus from jie-jie & gor-gor. Glad that he was happy to see Daddy & Mummy. : )

It was home sweet home after lunch at 99's place. Zzzzz time for the kids & Daddy now.

No comments: