Thursday, November 20, 2008

Full dress rehearsal

The kids are performing on 11 Dec for the K2 graduation ceremony. Today is full dress rehearsal. Brandon stayed full day in school. I freaked out when I fetched both Alicia & Brandon after school. Sorry, but this is the 1st time my kids are involved in a performance. Once I reached home, I grabbed the camera - to make sure Daddy knows how they looked like.

Brandon's hair was styled with gel till.... I'm lost for words. He even had make-up on.



He could still make monkey faces... does he look like Spongebob?

A close-up


Alicia was alrite, with only some make-up still on.

Even their friend's hair was styled till... Ewww! His make-up was even thicker!

It was hard work for Mummy when showering them - hair conditioner followed by a thorough shampoo and make-up remover followed by a facial cleanser.

No comments: