Thursday, February 5, 2009

Monster

Mummy went out for dinner with my friends for the past 2 nites.

On Tuesday, I reached home at 9pm+ - Daddy picked me up after work. The kids were good - watching TV, when we reached home.

Last nite, I reached home at 10pm+ - Uncle Alvin sent me home. The kids were already changed into pyjamas and had their milk. Brandon gave me a big hug and told me, "Jie-jie naughty." O dear, Alicia was crying cos Daddy scolded her. When I went over to hug her, she asked, "Mummy, why you come home so late?" My heart ached... "Should I stay out till so late?" I asked myself.

She woke up in the middle of the night, crying and complaining, "got monster..." Daddy blamed himself - he said he must have been too fierce on her. I asked her this morning after she woke up.

Mummy: You dreamt of a monster last nite?
Alicia: Yes...
Mummy: Who's the monster? Where's the monster? Is Daddy the monster?
Brandon: No lah... Daddy is MY Daddy, Daddy is not the monster.
Mummy: Alicia, is Daddy the monster?
Alicia: No...
Mummy: Is the monster a girl or a boy?
Alicia: Boy...
Brandon: No... I'm not a monster!

Hmm... if I remember correctly, Alicia fell sick when Daddy was very fierce to her once - a long time back. After last nite's incident, would Daddy get angry with her again?

My potato couch girl...

No comments: