Thursday, February 26, 2009

Working late

Daddy's been working late for the past 2 weeks. Each day, he'll only get to see & talk to the kids in the morning cos by the time he comes home from work, they'll be asleep.  Last nite, again, he called home before their bedtime to say goodnite to them.


While I was busy taking their photos, they requested me to video them singing again...

This is the result of not being able to settle on a common song to sing together. Moody face...



Alicia wanted to sing the Do-Re-Me song which I found it too long, she settled for this...



She chose another song and I made Brandon think of another one.
Brandon in the background: "Think, think, think... Mummy, I'm like super-sleuth (as in My Friends Tigger & Pooh show)."



By the time they decided on a song, look at what happened.



No eyes see le. So quickly read them a book and put them to sleep.

No comments: