Monday, March 16, 2009

The Little Things They Do

Thank God Caden is much better now. He's started drinking milk and eating porridge. He must have lost more than a kg and his tough fats have become "lem-beh". Dunno how long it'll take before he gets back in "shape".

It was so heart-wrenching to see him go thru the drips and extraction of mucus n phlegm when in hospital. However, this little boy was so brave & cute. Even with both his hands tied up, he could make use of the little fingers to wave goodbye to the nurses. He also used his little fingers to pull the tube. Aiyo, I was so afraid he'll bleed! Smart Mummy put on a sock to cover up his non-drip hand. And guess what he did - he tried to bite the drip n tube instead!

Then there's the physiotherapist. When doing physio, Caden cried and cried. The therapist will talk to him, asking him to clap hands and wave goodbye. She can't take it cos he'll follow her instructions even while crying.

When u tried to feed him porridge, he'll close his mouth and push u away. However, when u walk away, he'll open his mouth, and tempt u to feed him. Deliberate?

When I was at home these 2 days, Brandon kept touching my face saying, "I love you Mummy.. sayang u." Alicia on the other hand, kept wanting me to carry her.  Awww... I miss you too! 

The little things that my children do... I feel that I'm blessed.

No comments: