Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Holding hands


We brought Alicia & Brandon for breakfast on Sunday morning - Caden was at 99's place cos we had planned to watch the F1 race. Daddy drove to Serangoon Gardens Market's car park and Alicia was quick to say, "Daddy, I dun wan to eat here. I wan to eat pancakes!" Yup, it's MacDonald's hotcakes she was referring to. So, Daddy listened to his darling daughter, of course!
Daddy had to go to the banks to run errands and Mummy told them to follow me and walk around. They ran to Daddy and held his hands tight, insisting on following him. I said, "Well, since no one wants to hold Mummy's hand, I'll jus help Daddy carry his bag." After I took over Daddy's hand-carry, Brandon said, "Nobody wants to hold Mummy's hand... only the bag wants to hold your hand." Daddy bursts out laughing and I was abit upset... : (

No comments: