Thursday, September 24, 2009

Like gor-gor, Like di-di

Caden has been picking up the way Brandon speaks. For the past weeks, he will follow whatever gor-gor says or does. He'll snatch toys from him, and if he loses, he'll say, "Can you give it to me or not?" If he sees that gor-gor wants to come and snatch things from him, he'll quickly say, "I take first."

I was lost for words when I heard this from him in the afternoon. He climbed up the sofa and onto the window grill. I told him that Daddy would beat his backside. He came down and said to me, "I dun friend u already..." and walked off. Wah!!! Cannot take it leh. How was I supposed to react? I chased after him and wanted to beat his backside and he ran all over the house and even under the table...


Then, brought him to Bishan Public Library. This library has a better variety in terms of kids' books. Caden was so excited. From the moment we walked into the library, to waiting for the lift and inside the lift, he kept talking and talking. It was quite crowded in the lift and a lady said to me before she went out at Level 3 - "He's got very good vocabulary." I asked Daddy if I should take it as a compliment and be happy or was she trying to tell me my kid was talkative and noisy? He said jus take it as a compliment. Okay.... I'm happy.

Wanted to let him join the storytelling session but they said he's too small and refused to let him in. Hmph! Who says young kids like him can't listen to stories? Asked me to go pay $2 and sign up for Fun For Tots session instead. Was happy initially but ended up disappointed cos it's a nite session.

Like real... he was walking about and taking so many books to read. Mummy borrowed some DVDs too.
We went over to J8 to walk walk while waiting for er-gu to pick us up. Haa... there were few stalls selling mooncakes, so we walked around to see-see-look-look. Caden sampled a few pieces and said they were good! We bought the Four Seasons Durian mooncake home (cos the Goodwood Park was sold out!). Alicia & Brandon loves mooncakes - we've eaten a few for the past few days... and Caden asked for more!

No comments: