Saturday, June 5, 2010

1st show of the hols = Doraemon

Every hols, Mummy me will have to note down the shopping malls which has characters' Meet & Greet sessions. This June hols is no different. We finally managed to catch our 1st show today after the kids' swimming class.

We had brunch at Swensens @ Tampines Mall cos Mummy saw that they had Toy Story promo when I walked past with the kids on Friday. Anyone knows who's under these masks??When we reached Marina Square, we saw this standee outside Swensens.
Waiting to catch the Doraemon show!! Too bad we din manage to redeem the photo passes cos they were fully redeemed.



Was disappointed with the atrium sale by JL. Had tot that would be Doraemon items for sale, but couldn't find anything. Ended up buying Power Rangers toys for the kids again... altho they posed with Pluto.

Brought the kids to Level 3 to play. Jus when I tot I could spend some time shopping at Mothercare, the kids came looking for me. They wanted to take these kiddy rides and Daddy asked them to get me to take photos for them.


No comments: