Thursday, June 17, 2010

Royal Family

As promised, we brought Brandon for his make-over at Parkway Parade last evening. As the receipts were more than enuf, Alicia & Caden also joined in the fun.
The before & after...
Putting on their hand tattoo
Putting on make-up & having their hair done

Caden was last to go in, but 1st to be ready cos he din want any make-up on.

He was so stiff when the guy wanted to take photo for him.

My handsome prince

The siblings


My princess


Mummy was torn into making a decision - 3 shots in total could be taken. But, I wanted a shot where 3 of them are together, so how?? I sacrificed Alicia's single shot cos she already had 1 taken the other day. When she saw the printed photos, she was very disappointed. I had to coax her saying that we'll do it again on another day that she gave me a smile again. O... kids! Check out their photos taken by the professional.

Prince Caden


Prince Brandon


The Royal Sibilings



Ice-cream treat from Scoopz after the make-over

No comments: