Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pokemon Show

Daddy got the kids ready while Mummy was away to see Dr Leong for my cough & loss of voice. We headed to Tampines immediately after. Mummy shopped around to spend $$ before redeeming passes to the Pokemon photo-taking. That was when I realised, the camera was left charging at home!! Argh!!! Gotta make do with the iPhone camera.

The show was held at Tampines Mall's Open Plaza. It was so hot at 1pm. Luckily, they had some games to entertain the kids while waiting. There's also not many people watching.

Kids were given the Pikachu headband
The kids were so hot when watching the show

Caden was scared of the characters. He jus cling onto Mummy and refused to take photos with them. : (

After we left the Open Plaza, Brandon shouted for me. When I turned around, this was what I saw. I couldn't help laughing...

Photo-taking with the standees at Level 1

No comments: