Monday, November 15, 2010

Singapore Zoo

We brought the kids and Maid Sri to the Zoo last Thursday. The weather was perfect - it wasn't sunny at all!

We rented 2 wagons cos none wanted to walk or take the stroller.



All 3 were asking to feed the girrafes. However, only Brandon was daring enuf. Even Aunty Sri was afraid!

So happy when we reached Kidzworld after our lunch at Ah Meng's restaurant. I love this shot.
Alicia & Brandon ran towards the water playground - zoom and they were wet immediately.
Caden took some time to warm up. But once he was ready, he was so happy playing with the water.

I felt a sudden burst of water behind me while I was taking photos. When I turned round, I saw Brandon shooting at me!!! Alicia joined in...

Jus look at these 2 siblings...

Enjoying Ben & Jerry's ice-cream before heading home...

No comments: