Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aaron Kwok De Show Reel Live in Concert 2009

Da-yi's boss gave her a pair of complimentary tickets from Maeserati to Aaron Kwok's concert. Woohoo!!! It was fabulous! I'm no fan of his, but jus know that his shows are worth watching.

We went to the Singapore Indoor Stadium at 6+pm, thinking of having shark's fin for dinner. The place was so crowded that we took some time to get a car park lot. There were lots allocated for Maeserati drivers. Mummy thick-skin and took the letter from Maeserati and told them I didn't drive my Maes, only drove our Merz, asked if we could park at the special lots. Aiya!!! Too bad...

Joke of the Day - sharks swam away. Instead of Shark's Fin, we had 'Shark Way' (Subway). All restaurants were either full or had long q! Ok lah... Daddy brought me for supper @ Chomp Chomp after the show.

Overall, it was a great show. 2x encore and ended at 11.45pm.

For videos, go to my Facebook.

No comments: