Monday, May 25, 2009

Roarrr!!!

Picked the kids up from school on Friday, after shopping at Tampines One with Da-gu, Er-gu and rest. Was about to leave when the teacher said she had something to tell me. I asked her, "Dun tell me he got bitten again?" Her reply, "Yes, Hwa Quan bite him again." Roarrr!!!!

Asked Brandon where he got bitten and he showed me his back. Jus then, the boy's parents came to pick him up too. I got heated up and shouted at her, "Auntie ah... I was ready to let go yesterday. But today, your son bit Brandon again!" The mum looked at me stunned.

There were a few parents picking up the kids at that moment. The principal came out and invited us to talk inside. I let Alicia go back with Er-gu first.

The mum scolded the boy and apologised to me. I had cooled down and told her I dun blame her, but jus hope she could talk to the boy and stop him from biting Brandon again. Instead, I blamed the teacher. How could she let this happen during lesson time? She kept apologising to me, but I was nasty and glared at her. So angry! Stup** teacher!

There's a bruise - blue black. Hence, brought Brandon to our family doctor, Dr Leong, intending to charge the medical fee to the teacher. Lucky her, Dr Leong didn't charge us cos he said there's no bite into the flesh and doesn't require medication. Brandon even got sweets and a cute mouse pencil from him. Fits him, I think - tiger at home, mouse in school!

The bruise is still there. Different people taught Brandon different ways of retaliating - bite him back, push him away, stay away from him. We'll see if he does any of them.

He could still make funny faces when I tried to take photo of the bruise.

No comments: