Sunday, August 23, 2009

10th Art Class

Today is Alicia's last art class for the term. Mummy already signed her up for the next term and I'm sure she'll continue to enjoy it.

The theme today - Cat. When I went to pick her up, I jus feel so proud of her. Don't you think the cat look nice? Although I'm good at art, I don't think I could do this when I was 4 years old.


O my... my fat-de-fat girl. She's very sensitive to this word now - FAT. Each time we say her, she'll get angry and demands an apology. But, we can't help it. She has a very big appetite these days, like I mentioned earlier. The moment I picked her from her art class, she asked for her milk. I've gotten it ready and she drank in the car - 240ml. We dropped by the petrol kiosk and she asked for Polar's sugar roll, which I bought, of course. When we reached home, Daddy wanted to eat ice-cream. This girl quickly changed her mind, asking for her sugar roll to be kept for "later".
They all had a bowl each, with ice-cream, banana slice, oreo mini and corn flakes. Alicia finished hers very quickly, and Brandon dirtied his hands halfway thru. When he came back to his seat after washing up, he cried! Alicia finished up his ice-cream!!! Mummy ate a piece of the sugar roll, and she came running for "one mouth" after "another mouth". Not long after, we headed for dinner. How not to get fat???

No comments: