Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When we were out strolling...

...at 5.15pm this evening at our neighbourhood, Brandon's principal called Mummy's mobile. I saw Er-gu running towards me when I was about to reach home. Brandon had an accident during their play time. They had used ice and applied medication for him. Worried, I jus threw Caden to her and rushed off to school.

When I saw Brandon's head, I was so heart-ache. When he was playing at the playground at 5pm, he ran into one of his classmates. The girl hurt her nose, according to the teachers, but there was no obvious injury. She jus cried. Brandon, however, had a very big baluku on his forehead! But, this boy din cry at all! Teacher kept praising him for being brave. O, if this happened at home, the whole neighbourhood would have heard his cries!

Gave him a shower once we reached home and quickly applied huiridoid for him. The swelling has subsided slightly, but still got baluku lah.

No comments: