Monday, August 17, 2009

What can he do?

At 18 months, Caden's vocabulary has broadened. I can't recall if he's the fastest in terms of speech, or is it Alicia or Brandon. He can now say so many words, that he amazes me at times. Instead of one-syllable word, or following the tail-word, he can now say many words at one go.


For e.g.,
- if he wants to drink water, he'll shout, "Auntie, water please!"
- if he sees gor-gor climbing up the bed, he'll say, "Brandon (or gor-gor), come down. Don't climb."
- if he wants to eat something which u are eating, he'll say, "Caden sit down. Mum-mum..."
- if he wants to go out walk-walk, he'll say, "Bao-bao me. Gai-gai..."

He has grown taller now. He can climb up onto my bed and onto our dining table chair easily.

He can also hum along when we sing nursery rhymes, although mostly singing only the last word of each para. Great job, my boy. Keep it up.

No comments: