Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HFMD

Brandon developed a bit of rashes on his body & legs on Monday morning. Mummy tot it was jus rashes cos of the environment at the reservoir on Sunday. Who knows, he developed more of the rashes on his hands, feet & buttocks after we came back from TM and worse, there were ulcers in his mouth. HFMD???? Worried, I immediately brought him to see a doc at Tampines One.

Argh!!!! Confirmed it's HFMD!!! Where did he catch it? I kept thinking... 99 blamed me for bringing him out like crazy for the past few days. He mus hv caught it from those malls. How now? Doc said need to quarantine for 7 days. Leave him at 99's place, was the solution everyone gave. In the end, I decided, no... I can't leave him alone. So, decided on leaving Caden at 99's place and letting Alicia go to child care as per normal and sleeping with Er-gu at nite. Think so much... for nothing. In the evening, my fears came true. Alicia has some rashes too. Shucks!!! She's caught it too.

So, we're at home now... with Daddy! He developed fever last nite, and we tot, "O dear.... did he catch HFMD too?" Heng ah!!! It's only flu.

When I called the school this morning, I was told that 2 other kids were down with HFMD too.

No comments: