Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Super-Glue

Caden refused to go into the school today. However, when jie-jie held his hand, he followed her in. Mummy jus left him without going in together.

When Daddy & Mummy picked him up at 12.45pm, the principal said that he's a super-glue today. He only wants Teacher Alice to carry him and refuses any one else. The funny thing was... he even followed her to the toilet!!! The conversation as translated by the teacher.

Teacher Alice : I need to go to the toilet. Can you wait for me?
Caden : No, I want to follow you.
Teacher Alice : But, you cannot follow me into the toilet.
Caden : I want to follow you. I will not see. (Haa... see what huh, Caden??)

What's even funnier is that Caden could tell Mummy what had happened! He told me exactly what the teacher said, and could even add, "Then, Teacher Alice closed the door. Then, Caden wait. Caden din see." Wahaha!!!!

No comments: