Monday, December 7, 2009

Withdraw or Not?

Mummy is considering pulling Caden out of his playgroup. When I sent him to school this morning, he cried. I peeped from the window after letting Teacher Alice carry him and saw that he has stopped crying. However, he was like a koala bear clinging on her.

When I picked him up at 12.20pm, I saw that he was fast asleep on Teacher Alice's chest, clinging on her again. She said he cried more today. Worse, he refused to take his lunch. Oh... my poor boy. You've given us the wrong signal by being ever so ready to go into the school when Mummy send jie-jie & gor-gor in the mornings. What shall I do now? It's so heartache to see you cry...

The different views:
- Miss Pang, the principal, said to give him more time to adjust. Mummy feels that she's biased. Of course lah... 1 more student = more $$$
- Xiao-gu agrees that I should give him more time to adjust
- Er-gu, Da-yi, Small-yi and 99 said I should withdraw him from playgroup
- Daddy also agrees that more time should be given, but on the other hand, is also heartache that he cried so much in school. So, he's also agreeable to withdraw him from playgroup.

It could be due to the crying that his cough got worse. Mummy brought him to see Dr Leong instead of Dr Ong in the afternoon. This boy is so afraid of doctors now. When he was being checked, he cried. But, he soon stopped and commanded him, "Give me sweet!" Dr Leong was so amused by him. He then said, "Ok Mummy, go home already. Goodbye Doctor... I don't want to see you again." They did the hi-five, low-five and baby-five... and Caden repeated again, "Goodbye... I don't want to see you again." Mummy don't know what to say.

No comments: