Thursday, December 3, 2009

Koala Bear

Instead of calling him super-glue, I think, koala bear seems a more suitable name. Caden cried when he said goodbye to Mummy this morning at the school door. He stopped the moment he went in. I peeped from outside, and saw that this boy was very clingy to Teacher Alice. he was like a koala bear hugging her! When I picked him up, I peeped from outside again. He was sitting beside Teacher Alice, with his friends Yasmine and Guan Xin, playing toys. The moment he saw me, he cried. Heard the teacher telling him not to cry, he said "Okay.." and gave a smiley face.

When at home, he told me that the teachers told him not to cry. He even showed me a smiley face, jus like what he did when he waved goodbye to the teachers. He even sang and danced what he learnt from school today.

However, I realised that he's very clingy to Mummy me these few days. Is that what they call the "I'm afraid Mummy will leave me alone" syndrome? I really hope it's only for these few days and would go away quickly, cos I'm beginning to get irritated by his stickiness.

No comments: