Thursday, July 2, 2009

Library Membership

Brought Caden to the library yesterday and registered membership for him. The librarian even gave us free gifts - a tote bag & a setof items from NLB which consists of a CD, a journal, post-it pad & height chart. So far, we only let the kids read the books in the library. Decided to borrow some home yesterday. Wah... Mummy chose 12 books & they were so heavy lor! Luckily I was prepared - brought a tote bag along.

While I was busy scanning the books for borrowing, Caden carried a book and ran away from me. He ran out of the library entrance - not the glass door though. I had to chase after him and he was so happy! While I was busy scanning again, he walked away again. When he saw that I was giving chase, he ran... laughing all the way. The librarian was so amused by us.

Alicia & Brandon were so happy - we read 2 books last nite. Shall read more tonite.

No comments: