Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Went to the Library

Mummy me gave Daddy a surprise today. Went to his office and picked him up for lunch. Hee... he said I went to check on him leh! : ) Daddy brought me to a cheapo neighbourhood shop to buy toys for the kids. Forgot to take some pix. Tomorrow, ok?

Anyway, brought Caden to the library after our lunch. Returned the books and borrowed more. Wah!!! So heavy... cos I borrowed 18 books!

See this little boy... like as if he can really read! Does he look cute in small-yi's AX cap?

Alicia especially loved this book - Little People

Brandon loves it even more, cos it has the Fire House, and he insisted on taking a photo with the helmet he got from our visit to the fire station.
Jus when I was busy reading for Alicia & Brandon, and taking photos of them, look at what Caden is doing! He took a box and jus sat in it! Smile so cheekily some more...

No comments: