Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well trained

Xiao-gu helped to change Alicia & Brandon into their pyjamas last nite before we came home. She didn't know that Alicia is already sleeping without diapers at nite and insisted on her having it. When I asked Alicia why she didn't tell Xiao-gu, she said, "No... I told her but she dunno... still want me to wear pampers." : ) As usual , she woke up at 2am in the morning. She wants to pee and insists on us removing her diaper. K... well-trained. Of course, she slept on my bed again. :p

At 4.30am, Daddy woke me up. Alicia was running a fever. 38.7^. Gave her medicine and she went to bed again. She's ok this morning, but Mummy kept her at home to rest.

Caden is napping now, while Alicia is sitting in front of me now, doing assessment work. Bad Mummy hor? Sick still mus make her work.

No comments: