Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy year ahead

Mummy has decided to switch Alicia & Brandon to another school, Bethesda Kindergarten at Bukit Arang. Instead of a full-day school, they'll be attending classes from 8.15am to 11.15am only. It's further from the childcare that they are attending now, but there's a few reasons for the change.

1. The teacher turnover for the school is high. They've been changing teachers for so many times, I can't recall. The only "oldest" teacher still around, i.e. their favourite Teacher Lee also hinted to me that she'll be leaving soon.
2. The school is more like a child care centre rather than a proper school for students.
3. Mummy wants to spend more time with the kids, especially now that they are growing.
4. Mummy wants the kids to attend enrichment classes. Am already looking around for Chinese language, speech & drama, swimming, music, etc. But, I'm also worried that I'll be too tied down with the kids. Can I cope???

Next decision to make is - when should I start Caden on his playgroup?

No comments: