Monday, November 9, 2009

Frequent visitor

Caden is a frequent visitor of Bishan Public Library now. Today, Mummy brought him there again. Once he reached there, he wants to get off his stroller. Off he walked and walked round the children's corner. I jus concentrated on browsing for books for the kids.

When we left the library, I told him we're going home. He was quick to remind me, "Mummy, sit Barney car car..." Oh yes... I had promised him before we left home!


When we reached home, I nearly freaked out. I borrowed a book - First 100 Words for Caden. Can you find anything wrong with one of the words?

Is it Pajamas or Pyjamas? Did I remember wrongly???

1 comment:

Karmeleon said...

Haha ... yeah, Pyjamas. But that's just another case of "American and British English spelling differences".