Monday, November 16, 2009

Drawing Helicopter

Alicia's art class - Helicopter.


A little drama happened.

She wanted to sit in the front row. So, we sat beside a girl, who left her bag there while talking to the teacher. I wanted her to shift to the 2nd row as she complained of the cold air-con. However she refused. The girl beside her said, "I'm very hot ah!"
While we were waiting for the class to start, I told her she'll be drawing helicopters for the day. She started whining softly, "Mummy, I dunno how to draw. Can you help me?" The girl glared at her and said, "If you make some more noise, I'll tickle your armpit ah!!"
Oops! Alicia started tear-ing. I quickly comforted her and made her change seat. The moment after we changed seats, I saw another girl who went to sit with that girl earlier. O... no wonder she was trying ways and means to make my girl move lah. That seat was meant for her friend!
Luckily this incident din spoil my girl's mood.

No comments: