Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Projectile Pee

I jus had to blog on this. Remember I was saying Brandon's not putting on diapers to sleep at nite le mah? It was smooth sailing for a few nites. Mummy woke him up twice for the first few nites and subsequently once per nite. But, the 100% success rate din last long. He started wetting himself once a nite. Then, on that fateful Saturday nite, he pee-d at 9pm before going to bed. Mummy was about to wake him up at 12.30am to pee when I found him wet again. Sigh... carried him to the toilet, intending to change into dry clothes for him. The moment I took off his pants, he pee-d on me!!! It's my first projectile pee from my kids!!! My night gown was wet!

Then, woke up at 3am to get him to pee again. And, guess what? He's wet again! This time, I'm smarter. Made him stand in front of the toilet bowl before removing his pants. He can pee again lor.

Can't take any chances. Woke him up at 6am to pee again. Luckily, he wasn't wet yet. But, he has pee lor.

5 times for the nite. How much water did he drink on our bird park trip? Or was it cos of the cold weather? Yawn.....

No comments: