Monday, November 23, 2009

Ho Ho Ho...

The kids (or Mummy?) got an early visit from Santa this year. It's Santa Koeman!!! Uncle Koeman invited Mummy to the private Nicklelodeon sale at his office on Friday! Woo hoo!!!

Mummy was very excited cos got quite a good deal last year. Although I couldn't go early in the morning to grab the limited items, Uncle Koeman grabbed them for me once he reached office. Got 2 sofa beds @ $15 each. The kids love them!!! He also bought a few items like the playdoh set, splash & ring toss set and a few haversacks.


The sofa bed which the kids have been napping on in the afternoons...


When Mummy got there, it was non-stop grabbing. Cousin Val said I'm worse than an auntie. Mummy jus grabbed whatever clothese which have the sizes I want. My hands were so full that I had to ask for a box to put those items aside. Val helped alot too. Thanks to her, else I won't be able to lug everything home. Hats - $2, Shoes - $3, Apparels (be it top or set of top & bottom) - $5. How can I miss this?



Thanks heaps to Uncle Koeman, for helping to carry the big box to the taxi stand too! We'll be back next year!!!


Daddy was abit worried when I called him. He kept asking Val for the amount that I spent. When Daddy saw the items at home, he agreed they were good bargains and I should have bought more! No worries, Daddy... I'll do so next year! : )

No comments: