Monday, October 12, 2009

Central Fire Station

Saturday - Caden woke up at 4.30am and refused to sleep. Mummy me laid beside him and he jus kept on singing to himself - the full version of a few songs. This went on till 6am and he suddenly cried and asked for milk. He slept after that. Naughty little boy!

Woke the kids up early to go... Central Fire Station! All went well, till we parked our car at Armenian Street. It started to drizzle... As planned, we went to Funan for breakfast - Ya Kun Toast. Caden gave me a shock! I carried him off his stroller and turned my head away for a few seconds, when I found him missing! I looked around at the nearby escalator and exit door. He could not be found! Suddenly, he popped out his head from behind a pillar, smiling... Daddy called out to me, and I was so relieved! He was hiding, a game he likes to play now!!!
Before breakfast, at the MacDonald's and kiddy ride...

The rain stopped for a while and we walked over to the Central Fire Station. However, it started to drizzle again... what a wrong day to choose to come...
Despite the rain, the kids get to enjoy the water splash and climbing up the fire engines...
As it started pouring, we headed to the Heritage Gallery. They tried on the fireman's uniform...
See Caden so eager to trace the pictures...

We headed home to change into dry clothes, before heading to Takashimaya for lunch and shopping!!!

No comments: