Thursday, October 29, 2009

Super Nanny?

Mummy tried the Super Nanny's Naughty Corner after Auntie Constance succeeded in trying it on Kaelyn.

I have a Naughty Corner, where I give each a star if they are naughty. At times, they would be required to stand and face the wall.

I also have a Reward Card, where I give each a sticker if they are good and well-behaved. The type of sticker varies. I just gave Brandon a bigger sized sticker for being very good. I told them I'll give them a present for every 10 stickers that they get.
They'll happily stick the stickers on themselves when they get 1 from me. Compare the 2 cards above - Alicia neatly stuck hers high on the card. Brandon's stickers are so messy, and are on the bottom. Height issue??

The only problem - people have been asking why this scheme is only applicable for Alicia & Brandon. How about Caden? Well, he's still too young mah... His turn will come.

Daily, they would ask for stickers to stick on their card. It seems to be working, in the sense that I don't get as much nonsense from them as before. Hopefully, by the time the reward card is full of stickers, the Naughty card is still blank.

So, anyone has spare stickers to give away??? I'll have to start collecting cheapo stickers from now.

No comments: