Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fell down

Picked Alicia up from school yesterday. She was playing at the playground with her friends. When I went in to pick Brandon, she fell n tripped while picking up the dried leaves on the ground to throw at her friends. This is the 2nd time she fell and injured her leg.
She kept quiet when the teacher cleansed for her. On the way home, she told me after walking about 100m, "Mummy, my leg pain.. I cannot walk already." So, this Mummy had to carry her all the way home lor. The moment we reached home, Brandon announced to everybody that Alicia fell down in school. When Shermaine and Ah Ma came to check on her, she started crying out loudly, and non-stop. After her shower, we had a conversation:
A: "Mummy, I don't want to go to school tomorrow."
M" "It's Saturday tomorrow, so there's no school."
A: "Then, Sunday I don't want to go for my art class."
M: "Why?"
A: "Because my leg pain pain."
M: "O... den if we go shopping tomorrow, u stay at home ok??"
A: "No... I also want to go shopping. I can sit in the stroller."
Like that also can?

No comments: