Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sum Seng?

Brought Caden to the Bishan Library this afternoon. This sum seng (gangster) boy ah... these incidents happened.

1. He pulled 1 book out from the shelf and told me he wants to sit down. Then, he walked off. I continued with my search for books. I realised later that he walked over to an auntie who was seated, and told her, "Caden want to sit sit...". Faintz...

2. A girl, about 5 years old, was sitting on the floor with a few books. Caden walked over to her, and pulled the book she was reading, saying, "Caden want to read." Faintz...

3. A boy, about 6 years old, was sitting down, with a book placed on the floor. He walked over and stepped on the book. When I asked him to stop, he step n step some more. Faintz...

4. A boy, about 8 years old, was sitting down, reading a book. He walked over, and piggy-backed on him, saying, "chi-kok, chi-kok.." Faintzzz...!!!!


I dunno whether to laugh or to cry...

No comments: